Wednesday, October 28, 2009

PATCHWORK





My latest sewing projects finished, are the Geese pattern, by Pam Bono Designs, very complicated and time consuming, but pleasing to the eye. The Leaves and owls is a Leaves challenge we had at our Patchwork group, "The Crazy Stitchers", had plenty of fun designing this one, also doubles as a pressy for my sisters birthday. Jan Mullen dogs was produced at a week of Jan Mullen Pattern at my house in Kambalda, I invited two ladies up from Esperance, and we Produced three wonderful Jan Mullen Quilts. WE lived in our PJ's for most of the week, and Jan was worried about our welfare, incase we did not shower for that long. She had nothing to worry about, we needed another shower, so we could change into a new set of PJ's. A great week was had by all. The Charston folk is an embroidery design, that I had fun with.

1 comment:

  1. Love them all. Your leaves could also be the "Fall Swap"

    ReplyDelete